The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the most important change in data privacy regulation in 20 years. If you are located within the EU, offer goods or services to or monitor the behaviour of data subjects residing in the EU, then you need to be preparing to comply with the GDPR now.
We understand how confusing it can seem at first glance. But that’s why we’ve developed a free white paper for you, entitled ‘Get ready for GDPR’, to help with preparations. The white paper covers the following topics:
- Frequently asked questions about GDPR
- Significant changes to occur under the GDPR
- Rights of individuals under the GDPR
- Benefits of the GDPR for your company
- Three-step preparation plan for GDPR compliance